Your business depends on all employees working at their maximum potential. When drug and alcohol dependence cloud a person’s judgment and ability to work, it increases the risk of poor service and workplace liability. The Occupational Health program at Bon Secours Hampton Roads offers substance abuse testing programs that can help businesses keep their workers healthy and productive. We offer the following services to your company:
- Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- EScreen Testing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Federal & Non-Federal Drug Screening
- Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Policy and Regulatory Support
- Rapid Drug Screen Testing
- Substance Abuse Professional
- Supervisor/Employee Training
Our programs meet your company’s policies and support Federal Standards. As required by DOT, Occupational Health provides specimen collection by Certified Professional Collectors using certified laboratory services.
We invite you to contact us today to learn more about Bon Secours Hampton Roads Occupational Health programs for substance abuse testing and rehabilitation.