Whether you operate a busy office or require physical labor to get the job done, we know it’s a challenge to find the right people to staff your workforce. You need people capable of performing the job required while you meet required federal and state standards. That is why the Workplace Health program at Bon Secours Hampton Roads works to meet your needs, so your company fulfills those of your customers and clients.
We will listen to you, learn about your business, and create a program for your company that keeps your employees healthy. Our main objective is to work with you in a partnership that will decrease absenteeism and turnover while improving employee productivity, promoting safety and protecting long term health. Our examinations and physicals help quantify fitness for duty and support a business’s employee safety and risk management standards. Workplace Health offers a variety of examinations and physicals that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Annual Physical Examination (with detailed medical history)
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Post-offer Physical Examination (with detailed medical history)
Job and Industry- Related Specific Testing
- Blood Borne Pathogen Exposure
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Dive Physical
- Fire/EMT/Police/Sheriffs (Public Safety)
- Fitness for Duty Examination
- HAZMAT Physical Examination
- Return to Work Examination
- Respirator Clearance
- Substance Abuse Testing
Please contact us today for more information on our employee physical examination services.